WLNW_T-SHIRT CLASSIC_RED HAND_WHITE
Artwork: Red Han
Artist: Nguyen Ngoc Ha
"My desire to study and understand more about animals, their growth, and the significance they add to our beautiful natural world is increased as a result of the contest. As soon as I finished reading the entry, I imagined human hands emerging from the mother pangolin's body and removing the "products"—the scales—from the pangolin. People told one another that they were going to create medication, and when they saw a newborn pangolin clinging to his mother's tail, they decided to end their lives for cruel reasons."
Artwork is from "Why-life needs Wildlife" - Art creative contest.
“Protecting wildlife, protecting our lives” - the goal is to raise awareness among the public and funds for protection activities; “Why-life needs wildlife?” is a creative platform that encourages participants to express their creativity to paint the importance of wildlife.
- Quality: 100% soft-style combed cotton.
- Color: White
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- Origin Country: US
- Worldwide shipping.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.